Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Be seein' you off planet!

Wooohooo! I just took a quiz to see which science-fiction space crew I'd fit best with and, omigod, it was the Serenity crew! I am so out of here and off planet! So thanks to my favorite cynic (you can find him at I Love Cynics) for the idea. I'm a happy space cadet, 'cause Firefly is my favorite sci-fi series. Here are my results:



Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Serenity (Firefly)

You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.


Serenity (Firefly)


100%

Moya (Farscape)


94%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


94%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


81%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


81%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


69%

Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)


56%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


50%

SG-1 (Stargate)


50%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


31%


I'll be sending you a post card from somewhere far, far away, as soon as I figure out how that works.

No comments: