- The Beverage Zone - anything beyond non-fat milk and high pulp orange juice can be very revealing.
- The Half-used and Abandoned Condiment Region.
- The It-was-bad-the-first-time Leftover Area.
- The Out-of-sight-out-of-mind Scary Science Zone.
- The Future Experiments with Weird Food Region.
- The I-had-good-intentions Mushy Vegetable Zone.
Picture your refrigerator door. Now picture it with those zones drawn on it. See? You can diagram your refrigerator just like a phrenology head and gain insight into your subconscious mind. I'm giving you self-help advice for free! You should always read my blog. I rock!
In the interest of transparency, here are 10 things in my refrigerator:
- Half empty can of Hershey's chocolate sauce.
- Organic free range eggs (can't you just see little legs poking out of the shells as my eggs trotted around on the prairie!).
- Box of baking soda that absorbed its last odor in 2003.
- Bottle of Koon Chun Barbeque Sauce.
- Day old pizza slices.
- Half empty jar of dill pickle relish.
- Cranberries (antioxident bonus points for me!) (See picture above; you were wondering how it related weren't you?).
- Roll of polenta purchased last spring.
- Sweet and sour guava sauce, best before 05/2007.
- Half-eaten bar of Maya Gold chocolate, best before 08/2007.
I'll leave it to your imagination which regions those items came from.
What? You want a chart to tell you what particular regions and items might mean personality-wise? Are you kidding - after I've revealed what's in my refrigerator? Actually, I've included an interpretive chart in my book, Your refrigerator and you: if it's lurking in your frig, it's lurking in your mind. Look for it soon in book stores near you.
Now it's your turn! What's in your refrigerator?