Is there such a thing as blogger's block? 'Cause I think I have it. So, anyway, since I can't think of anything brilliant to write (as opposed to the previous, dazzling 50+ posts), I decided to perpetrate yet another annoying blog meme by listing The Ten Things Most People Don't Know About Me and then tagging three unfortunate victims and hoping they'll share the love. So here goes:
1. I have experience inoculating oranges.
2. Both of my thumbs are double jointed.
3. I know what kiln furniture is and how to us it.
4. My first paid job was spending an interminable evening inventorying cosmetics at Macy's.
5. On a road trip from South Dakota to Colorado, I got lost and ended up in Nebraska.
6. My music collection includes performances by Vladimir Horowitz, the Sons of the Pioneers, Elton John and Kermit the Frog.
7. I can't see the eye chart without my glasses, but I can count fingers at 6 feet.
8. If there's reincarnation, I want to come back as a dolphin.
9. I can read a sphygmomanometer, measure your depth of field and irrigate a surgical site.
10. I wasn't always a geezerette (see photo for documentation of this preposterous fact.)
Okay, got that out of my system! Now I'm tagging Robyn, Roger, and Paul. Well, and just to make it more obnoxious, I'm tagging anybody else who reads this (in the unlikely event anyone else actually does that). Go forth and write blog entries listing 10 secret things about yourself, then tag 3 more victims. Yes, it's almost like a chain letter! Now send up heartfelt prayers that I get my writing groove back, so you can merely be bored instead of bored and irritated.